Want some tasty food to replenish your tastebuds but locked up in the lockdown? Fret not, for we are here! Try this home-made Garlic Butter Chicken recipe and satisfy your appetite. This Garlic Butter Chicken recipe doesn’t involve complex procedures, you will be able to prepare this with a few ingredients mentioned in this blog. Continue to dive in to know more.
Before we begin, feel free to read other interesting recipes in Just A Library as well.
- Chicken Breast – 500g
- Garlic – 1 head, finely chopped
- Onion – 1 cup, diced
- Carrot – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
- Ginger paste – 1 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds – As required
- Bell pepper – 1/2 cup, diced (optional)
- Pepper powder – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – As required
- Fresh milk – 150ml
- Water – 25ml
- Corn flour (slurry) – 3 tablespoon
- Cheese – 50g, grated
- Butter – 3 tablespoon
- Oil – 3 tablespoon
- Fresh coriander leaves- 10g, finely chopped
- Clean the chicken breast thoroughly and dice it.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil and stir-fry the diced chicken.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the pan and keep aside.
- Melt 2 tbsp. butter, and 1 tbsp oil in the same pan and pop the mustard seeds in it. Add diced onions, and salt (to taste). Sauté the onions until golden.
- Add 1 finely chopped garlic head (~10-15 cloves), followed by 1/2 cup finely chopped carrot, 1/2 cup finely diced bell pepper, 1 teaspoon ginger paste, and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp pepper powder, fried chicken (kept aside earlier) and mix well with the stir-fried vegetables for 1 minute.
- Now add 150ml fresh milk, 25ml water, and 50g grated cheese to it. Cover with a lid and cook for 2 minutes (or until the cheese melts).
- Once the gravy starts boiling, add 3 tbsp corn flour slurry and keep mixing.
- Remove from heat when the gravy thickens and garnish it with finely chopped fresh coriander leaves. Alternatively, you could use Kasuri Methi to garnish as well.
Hurray! The utterly delicious homemade garlic butter chicken is ready to serve!! (Sorry guys! I didn’t have the patience to click proper images; the dish was too irresistible🤤🤤)
- Add pepper powder and chili flakes (to taste) before garnishing, to spice up a bit.
- Roast sliced mushrooms along with onions for extra taste.
- Do not feel guilty for the generous amount of butter and cheese added; it tastes delicious😋.
- Feel free to add other chopped vegetables of your choice to make it a healthier option.
A perfect dish for you cravings. Try this recipe at home and let us know your experience in the comment section below. Also, do not forget to share this with your friends and family.
Subscribe to Just A Library from more mouth-watering recipes!!
Stay tuned!! Stay updated!!